Tuesday, June 8, 2010

munkába

Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen
- Edward V Berard

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think “I know, I’ll use regular expressions.” Now they have two problems
- Jamie Zawinski

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone.
- Bjarne Stroustrup

If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
- E. W. Dijkstra

In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they’re not.
- Yoggi Berra

Perl – The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.
- Keith Bostic

Saying that Java is good because it works on all platforms is like saying anal sex is good because it works on all genders
- Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment